Friday, September 17, 2010

The List

These are all things I dream of doing in this lifetime.




1.       Scuba Dive
2.       Hike Macchu Picchu
3.       Visit Cuba with my father
4.       Do yoga regularly for an entire year.
5.       Go raw for at least two weeks
6.       Fast for 21 days straight.
7.       Live in another country for at least six months.
8.       Make my way to India
9.       Visit Thailand
10.   Be a published author by a national publication.
11.   Shoot a gun (not at any living thing of course).
12.   Master something.
13.   Learn to play my guitar by ear.
14.   Learn to tune by ear.
15.   Start my own company.
16.   See an owl in the wild.
17.   Pet a lion or a tiger.
18.   Live outside of Chicago for at least a year.
19.   Run a 5k
20.   Do yoga on a mountain.
21.   Own property
22.   Go to Egypt and tour the pyramids
23.   Ride a camel
24.   Skydive
25.   Visit Alaska
26.   See a Polar Bear wild.
27.   Write, play and sing a whole album worth of my songs (even if it’s never distributed)
28.   Live in an indigenous community for a while.
29.   Hang out with primates (other than humans)
30.   Become a mentor
31.   Inspire at least one person to live their dream and or achieve something on their list.
32.   Go to Yellowstone National Park
33.   Take a family vacation with my brother and parents and any other family that wants to join (as grownups)
34.   Take an Archery class (per my secret obsession with Lord of the Rings)




More to come!

Help me make my dreams come true.  I guarantee any funds received will be used exclusively for one of the items above.
Click on the donate button below to contribute!







Better than that would be for you to donate it to your own dream fund and nurture that which makes you happy, but I mean if you've got the cash to spare...I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment