Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I love men

I love men.  I know I never talk about this except for the time when I wished I was a man, but I really truly love men.  

Feminism has nothing to do with men and everything to do with equality.  It’s much more of an egalitarian philosophy rather than a bashing of a particular sex.  I have many male friends that call themselves feminists.  Plus, I love men.  I talk about them all the time.   They are beautiful creatures.

Here are the top ten things I love about the men in my life:
  1. They make me think and give me different perspectives
  2. They make me laugh until I’m heaving and then make fun of me because I sound like I’m having an asthma attack.
  3. They don’t sweat the small stuff and make sure I don’t either.
  4. They call me to make sure I’ve checked my old car to see if it has enough oil.
  5. They are supportive of my endeavors and try to help me both in my career and personally.
  6. They are wonderful friends.  They really know how to listen and are sweet.
  7. I’m blessed to have an amazing father and a great older brother that I know are there at the drop of a pin if I need something.
  8. They keep it simple and don’t overcomplicate matters.
  9. Talking business with them is fun.
  10. They are just as dedicated to making the women in their life as successful as possible as I am.
So here's a thank you and I love you to all the amazing men in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment