Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Things Not To Say to a Girl on a Date Part II

Sad that there is a Part II to this…read PART I here.

Note this is not the same person, but alas some men are just not that bright.  Ah...the joys of being single!  Here we go:
  • Don’t call me “Sexy Mexy” on the first date. 
    • This is only okay on the third date only if you’re funny enough to me to pull this off.  Very few are.
  • Do not take photos of me on your phone while I’m putting oil in my car (because I started to smell something burning – a common occurrence when I drive my car) and then ask me to pose “like Megan Fox.”  Really?!?  Many thing are wrong with this:
    • It draws awkward to attention to the fact that I have a really shitty car.
    • I can pour my own oil, but shouldn’t you be offering to help or something?
    • I bear no resemblance whatsoever to Megan Fox and I’m pretty sure she probably has a nicer car than I do.
    • Why the hell am I driving you around?

My car looks pretty similar to this...
  • Don’t ask me midway through our date if the other friend I was with the night you and I met is single. 
  • Don’t take the last sushi roll and act like you’re going to feed it to me and then eat it yourself and laugh about it afterwards.
  • I know I have big cheeks and some people think that’s cute but DO NOT pinch my cheeks.  I don’t need anyone making up for the years I’ve gone without seeing my grandmother.
  • Don't lower the volume on my car radio.  I like my music loud and it also drowns out the sound of your voice thus creating a more pleasant environment for me.
Trust me, I wish I was making all of those up.  Had to drive the guy home and told him to get a book on ettiquette and not to call me.  Good times.

5 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHA It's even better in a blog post! Sexy Mexy ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY. CRAP. This is ridiculous!! What a douche.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sounds like a doozy LoL! Glad you told him what's up!

    ReplyDelete